Lepage Associates is a negotiation and project management firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and with project experience across Canada. Paul C. Lepage is owner and principal at Lepage Associates and applies his twenty-plus years of experience to the leadership of every project. We specialize in the negotiation, planning, development and delivery of large projects. Although Lepage Associates is a sole-proprietorship, we bring together the finest professionals from diverse fields (archaeology, environmental, engineering, construction, legal and project management). We provide leadership and management for large and/or complex projects and we have a reputation for profitable, on-time and on-budget completion, as well as excellent communication with stakeholders, owners, end-users and contractors.
“The key to my success in dealing with complex and contentious issues has been my ability to understand and appreciate the politics, the history, the relationships and the personalities involved.”
What We Do
Lepage Associates manages a breadth of services and professionals, including: Various legal, engineering and construction services; as well as project management, negotiation, public policy and public administration; and business planning and analysis. We work with the most reputable professional organizations and deliver on our promise to enable success.
Lepage Associates has led and supported a range of complex, major projects to help our clients reach their strategic and economic goals.. Large Projects have included:
- A 90-acre industrial land development in the heart of Lower Mainland Vancouver
- Transition of provincial child and family services from the Province to an Aboriginal Authority
- Reformation of the Community Economic Development Program (CEDP) in the BC Region
- Negotiation of large scale Release of Assets for Economic Generation (RAEG) land releases
- Treaty negotiations (BC) and treaty implementation (Yukon); and,
- A number of large-scale civil construction projects (Millennium Line – Sapperton Landing; Kwikwetlem Development Site; ATCO Sales Centre; Hillcrest Community Centre …)
Paul C. Lepage